AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our experts address the following areas:
Our team is experienced in identifying the applicable regulations and laws and in preparing compliance matrixes. This means we counsel our clients in implementing a regulatory risk management model by which they can monitor their total compliance with the law.
Our service includes:
- The design and implementation of a prevention model based on a risk analysis conforming to the particular characteristics of the company.
- If the company already has a prevention model, we make an independent assessment to incorporate the best practices.
- Management of press alerts and lists of people and entities under a prohibition or restriction, both national and international.
- Classroom and e-learning training and a record and management of attendance and test results.
- Prevention Office: The law allows a company’s Prevention Officer to be external, who receives information on the prevention model and ensures that management is appropriately independent.